Al Mar S.E.R.E. 2020 Night Linerlock A/O 2206, 3.6" D2 Matte Black Titanium Combo Blade, G-10 Handle
The SERE 2020™ G is world renown as one of the strongest tactical folders in existence. Originally designed by Al Mar and Colonel Nick Rowe in the early 1980’s for the U.S. Army’s SERE school, today’s updated models are stronger and the most precisely crafted versions we've ever made. The SERE 2020™ G features Black G-10 handles, pillar construction, flow through design, and our left/right reversible Deep Carry Pocket Clip that provides discrete carry and delivers the performance military and law enforcement professionals demand for real world challenges.
- Total Length: 8.375 in.
- Closed Length: 4.8 in.
- Blade Length: 3.6 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.15 in.
- Blade Material: D2 (HRC: 58-60)
- Blade Style: Talon
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Matte Black Titanium
- Edge Type: Combination
- Handle Length: 4.8 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.57 in.
- Handle Material: G10
- Color: Black
- Liners: 420 Stainless Steel, Pocketed in Scale for Thinner Profile
- Liner Finish: Satin
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Yes, Stainless Steel, Left & Right Reversible
- Knife Type: Folding Assisted Opener
- Opener: Spring Assist
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Best Use: Tactical, Hard Use, EDC, Cutting, Slicing, Military, Law Enforcement, First Responder Professionals