BareBones Living Woodsman No. 6 Field Knife
An indispensable outdoorsman’s knife for wherever the journey takes you. The high carbon tempered steel blade, reinforced by a full tang, proves reliable and strong as you attend to the rituals of the outdoors from making fire to setting up shelter and foraging. Purposeful details like an inlaid copper lanyard ring, waxed canvas sheath, and belt clip create a seamless experience and restore your focus on the moment.
- Traditional, utility-driven design
- 5.75” high-carbon, full tang, steel blade
- Thumb depress for comfortable handling
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Waxed canvas sheath with timeless copper accent
- Overall Length: 10.75"
- Blade Length: 5.75"
- Blade Material: Black Finish SK5 Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Walnut
- Sheath: Waxed Canvas & Leather Belt Sheath w/ Copper Accents
- Type: Fixed Blade
- Origin: Taiwan