BareBones Living Woodsman Pulaski Axe
Splitting wood in the fresh mountain air has never been so satisfying. Swing the weighted head with ease as its wide-angle, 1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3” solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you maneuver easily around rooting and trenching.
- Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
- Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
- 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
- Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
- Durable 21 in. Beechwood handle
- Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
- Overall Length: 24"
- Axe Head Length: 12"
- Cutting Edge: 3.75"
- Blade Material: Black Finish 1055 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Oiled Beech Wood
- Sheath: Brown Leather
- Type: Axe
- Weight: 7.98lbs
- Origin: Taiwan
- 1 Pulaski Axe
- 1 Leather Sheath
- 1 Hex Key