Benchmade 810-1801 Contego, 3.9" M390 SS Satin Plain Blade, Black/Grey G-10 Handle
Benchmade is known for manufacturing some of the best and most popular knives available on the market today. Benchmade has consistently led the pack in technological advances. With state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques with old school, custom knife-making skills has garnered them numerous prestigious awards, and the admiration of countless satisfied customers. The Benchmade 810 Contego design by Warren Osborne has been in the top selling knives in their line since it started. The durability and utility of this knife, as well as its aggressive Osborne design features and highly valued M390 blade steel make it a must-have.
Due to the layering of the 2 colors black and grey G10 when machined, Each knife may be slightly different in color on the handle, One may have a little more grey or a little more black in the handle. We will not be able to go through and pick these out for preferred handles.
This is a unlimited run and will not be serialized.
- Benchmade 810-1801 Contego OSBORNE DESIGN
- Knifeworks Exclusive
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Reverse tanto blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud openers
- Action: Manual-opening
- M390 steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Style/Shape: Reverse Tanto
- Clip Type: Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material: Black/Grey G10
- Milled Black/Grey G10 handle scales with stainless steel backspacer, full liners, and reversible deep carry tip-up pocket clip
- Manufacturer: Knifeworks Exclusive
- Manufacturer Part No: 810
- Use: Tactical
- Origin: USA
- Blade Steel: M390 (60-62 HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.98" (10.11cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96mm)
- Open Length: 9.28" (23.57cm)
- Closed Length: 5.30" (13.46cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (13.97mm)
- Weight: 5.7 (167.83g)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had been looking at this knife for years in the blue scales and came back to see they have it in grey now. So I stop looking and bought it since I didn't really like the blue.
I ordered after 5pm so knifeworks was closed, next morning they shipped it and took just two days to get it.
It is perfect in every way and came razor sharp. Thank you Knifeworks for carrying exactly what I wanted in m390.