Product DescriptionCase 43171 Winkler Skinner, Multi-Camo G-10 Handle (SKINNER 80CrV2)
This unprecedented collaboration combined Hollands's field experience, the expertise of Winkler Knives in making specialized tools for America’s elite Special Operations teams, and Case’s proficiencies in manufacturing expertise to create a lightweight, high-performance field knife like no other. Once the first samples were completed, the knives were subjected to a battery of tests to demonstrate toughness, ease of use, comfort, sharpness, edge retention, and other performance factors. When the finished design passed muster, the team delivered a well-balanced tool, optimized for hard work in any environment.
- Flat ground Trailing Point blade with distal taper for high performance
- Skeletonized, full tapered tang for light carrying
- Decorative gimping for added flair and improved blade control
- A non-glare, black oxide Caswell™ blade treatment for added protection
- Fitted with a lanyard tube for more convenient carryining
- A reinforced leather sheath with reversible belt loop for carrying on either side of the body
- #43171 (SKINNER 80CrV2)
- Case Winkler Skinner
- Skeletonized/Tapered Tang, Sculpted Multi-Camo G-10 Handle
- 9.6 in / 24.5cm closed; 6.7 oz.
- MADE IN USA