CRKT Woods Nobo T-Hawk - 19" Tennesse Hickory (3.5" 1055 Carbon Axe) 2732
Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN designed the Nobo™ T-hawk. He’s a specialist in applying modern engineering to centuries old tool and weapon concepts, and upping the ante once again with a new outdoor line of tomahawks that swing as big as the open wilderness in which they’re found.
- Forged Tough: 1055 Carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- More than chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Durable: Tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
|Knife Type||Tomahawk||Blade Length||3.47"|
|Product Name||Woods Nobo T-Hawk||Blade Material||1055 Carbon Steel|
|Model #||2732||Blade Finish||Clear Lacquer|
|Overall Length||19.13"||Blade Thicknes||0.46"|
|Handle Material||Tennessee Hickory||Weight||1.59 lbs|
|Handle Diameter Small||1.269"||Origin||Taiwan|
|Handle Diameter Large||1.639"||Designer||Ryan Johnson for RMJ Tactical|
3 Steps to Assemble:
- Remove Axe head and handle form the box, place Axe Head at small end of the handle.
- Slide Axe head to the top of the handle.
- To set handle tap repeatedly on a hard surface.