A battle cry in axe form.
Get a glance of the Berserker™ /bur-zur-kr/ Viking-style axe and you know trouble’s coming; if you’re an unsplit round, that is. The long cutting edge of the bearded axe blade is a powerful companion for big-swing jobs, fine slicing, and everything in between.
- Forged Tough: 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Durable: Tennessee Hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- More Than Chop: Beard on axe head tackles many useful cutting tasks
- Blade Length: 4.65" (118.06 mm)
- Blade Edge: Axe w/Hammer
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Manganese Phosphate Coating
- Blade Thickness: 1.57" (39.95 mm)
- Weight: 2.07 lb (0.94 kg)
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Axe
- Origin: Taiwan
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This arrived in the mail yesterday around 3pm. At 6pm a major storm hit our town and my neighbors tree was blown down and crossed the entire street. Grabbed my Berserker and went out there and had that tree trimmed, cut and removed in less than hour. No rolling on the blade, knowing I hit the asphalt a number of times. This tool is the middle ground between a hatchet and a full axe. I'm already looking at similar items to keep handy in this brand and line.