An ancient high-seas design built for the backwoods.
Over a thousand years ago a Norse weaponry designer created the Viking axe. That form has remained recognizable and largely unchanged ever since. For good reason. The Freya™ /fray-uh/ Viking-style utility axe is a powerful everyday axe that touches on ancient design roots and thrives in the outdoors.
- Forged Tough: 1055 Carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Durable: Tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- Multi-Purpose Utility: Easily split wood or hammer tent stakes
- Blade Length: 3.46" (87.88 mm)
- Blade Edge: Axe w/Hammer
- Blade Steel: S55C Carbon Steel, 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Manganese Phosphate Coating
- Blade Thickness: 1.25" (31.78 mm)
- Weight: 1.93 lb (0.87 kg)
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Axe
- Origin: Taiwan