Product DescriptionCRKT 3100 Mah-Chete, 12" 1075 Carbon Steel, Walnut Handle
A blade that’s curved up to make brush go down hard.
Liong Mah was looking for a survival machete he could use in a variety of situations. So he designed this smaller sized one with a distinctive upswept overall shape. A walnut handle with lanyard holes allows for a forward carry that’s secure—unlike the grass it’ll encounter.
- Walnut Wood Handle
- Upswept Handle Clearance for Extended Use
- Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length 12" (304.8 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel 1075 Carbon Steel, 50-55 HRC
- Blade Finish Hammer and Satin
- Blade Thickness 0.18" (4.57 mm)
- Weight 1 lb 3.2 oz
- Handle Walnut
- Style Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Overall Length 17.44" (442.98 mm)