It’s got big shoes to fill.
Years ago, designer Richard Rogers released the ranch-ready Cuatro™. Now, he’s raised the bar on himself with the Cinco™ /sink-oh/, a slim, go-anywhere everyday carry folding knife. Just like the Cuatro™, the Cinco™ is simply awesome.
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Tough and Durable: G10 with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 2.89" (73.41 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.77 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.94" (176.23 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.05" (102.87 mm)
- Weight: 3.10 oz. (87.88g)
- Handle: Handles - 2Cr13 SS; Inlay - G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
- Origin: China
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The finest pocket knife for EDC that I've found. Holds an excellent edge for a long time. Flipper for one-hand opening gets much easier to use with time.
A great EDC option, the CRKT CINCO combines a number of desirable features to make it an excellent choice as part of your everyday carry rotation. The just under 3 inch blade length combined with blackwash finish, D2 blade steel, deep carry pocket clip and decent ball bearing action makes this a knife that earns a place in your pocket. My main reasons for not rating a 5 star 1. a bit heavy for it's size and 2. flipping action not crisp as I'd like otherwise this knife is a first rate EDC choice.