Designed by Richard Rogers in Magdalena, New Mexico
A knife that’s dressed for success.
At first glance, it could be mistaken for a pen tucked into a shirt pocket. And that’s exactly the way the CEO Flipper folding knife was designed. With a supremely low profile and no corners cut on usability and ergonomics, it embodies the working spirit of everyday carry.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade Length 3.35" (85.14 mm)
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Steel AUS 8
- Blade Finish Satin
- Blade Thickness 0.09" (2.29 mm)
- Overall Length 7.69" (195.28 mm)
- Closed Length 4.35" (110.39 mm)
- Weight 1.90 oz. (53.86g)
- Handle Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Origin: Taiwan
- Style Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This knife is everything I expected it to be - slim, light and great quality. But most of all I would like to compliment knifeworks.com on the amazing speed of delivery to the UK. Ordered on 03.07.2021 and in my hand today 03.15.2021. despite confusion over minimum order values. I have waited over five weeks for knives from other suppliers in the USA. Well done and thank you guys - I will be buying from you again.