Built on Bald Peak.
For an inspired designer, even discarded tools from the neighbor’s garage can spark a big idea. Antique hammer heads influence the handle design of the Chehalem™ everyday carry folding knife. But while the handle may be fit to become an heirloom, the blade is all business.
Sharp Blade Tip for Detailed Cutting
Stainless Steel Handle with a Hammered Like Texture for Grip
Frame Lock Secures the Blade in the Open Position
- Blade Length: 2.769" (70.33 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain Edge
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness:0.128" (3.25 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.375" (161.93 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.667" (93.14 mm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.73g)
- Handle: 2Cr13
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
- Origin- China