Designed by Ken Onion in Kaneohe, Hawaii
You won’t know where the blade ends and your hand begins.
This tactically-inspired everyday carry urban tactical knife proves that form follows function with swept finger grooves, a formidable blade, and the Assisted Opening innovation. Whatever the need, you’re good to go through anything with this bad boy of a blade.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
|Blade Length (in)||3.53|
|Blade Thickness (in)||0.15|
|Overall Length (in)||8.75|
|Closed Length (in)||5.19|
|Handle Material||Glass Reinforced Nylon|