Discovered in a private collection and brought to life.
The late Kit Carson’s memory is felt strongly throughout the industry—it shows in the absolute reverence the knife world has for his M16® and M21™ designs. The M40™ everyday carry folding knife is based on a legacy design. This version is reimagined with Deadbolt®, marrying classic design with contemporary innovation. Kit’s legacy just keeps growing.
Innovative Deadbolt® Locking Mechanism is Simple to Use and Provides Incredible Strength
Flipper Opening Combined with IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
Glass Reinforced Nylon and Aluminum Bolster Handle is Strong and Lightweight
- Blade Length: 2.937" (74.6 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain Edge
- Blade Steel: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness:0.135" (3.43 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.875" (174.63 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.946" (100.23 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.55g)
- Handle: Bolster - 6063 Al | Onlay - Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock
- Origin- Taiwan