Built for bushcraft.
Deadbolt® is an industry shifting innovation on so many levels. TJ Schwarz just uncovered one more and put it into the Parascale™ outdoor folding knife. If you’re wondering why you’ve never seen a paracord-wrapped folder before, it’s because you probably haven’t—unlike a frame lock or liner lock, Deadbolt® only impacts the pivot, making the Parascale™ a highly useful outdoor folding companion.
Innovative Deadbolt® Locking Mechanism is Simple to Use and Provides Incredible Strength
D2 Blade Steel for Excellent Edge Retention
Cord-Wrapped Handle Enhances Grip in Wet or Dry Conditions, and Offers Options for Unexpected Situations Out in the Field
- Blade Length: 3.191" (81.05 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain Edge
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness:0.134" (3.4 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.875" (200.03 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.682" (118.92 mm)
- Weight: 5.0 oz. (141.75g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock
- Origin- Taiwan