Doug Ritter Sprint Run RSK® Mk1-G2 (54187) - 3.4" CPM 20CV Black Cerakote Drop Point Blade, Orange G-10 Handle - Knifeworks Exclusive
YOU ASKED FOR IT! Just in time for Halloween 2021!
RSK® Mk1-G2 Sprint Run Limited to100 pieces!
- The ABLE™ Lock liners are secured by two offset screws.
- Phosphor bronze washers for the utmost in simplicity and reliability.
- Dual thumbstuds, which carry through the tri-wing theme of the ABLE™ Lock lockbar.
- Jimping on the liners, handle and the blade thumb ramp have been redesigned to be more thumb-friendly,
- Doug Ritter logo and the steel type on the front; Hogue logo and "USA" on the reverse.
- The handle scales are CNC-machined from orange G-10 high-pressure laminate aerospace composite.
- An "index bump" on the underside offers added security and comfort.
- The radial and checkered pattern machined into the surface combines effective grip with stunning esthetics.
- The handle incorporates open construction with three standoffs.
- Lanyard hole located at the tail end of the handle.
- Ambidextrous tip-up black stainless steel deep-carry pocket clip.
- Black nylon zipper pouch with Doug Ritter embroidered logo.
Manufactured in the USA by Hogue
Limited lifetime warranty
|Knife Type||Folding Knife||Handle Length||4.72"|
|Brand||Doug Ritter||Handle Thickness||0.67"|
|Product Name||RSK® Mk1-G2 - Halloween 2021||Handle Material||Textured G-10|
|Sprint Run Limited||100 pieces (not serialized)||Handle Color||Orange|
|Model #||54187-EXLRSK||Opener||Ambidextrous Dual Thumb Studs|
|Overall Length||8.15"||Lock Type||Ambidextrous ABLE™ Lock|
|Closed Length||4.72"||Liners||301 Stainless Steel|
|Blade Length||3.44"||Pivot Type||Phospohor Bronze Washers|
|Blade Thickness||0.125"||Pocket Clip||Tip-Up|
|Blade Material||CPM 20CV||Clip Material / Fininsh||Stainless Steel / Black|
|Blade Hardness||61-62 HRC||Carry||Deep Carry, Right / Left|
|Blade Type||Drop Point||Fasteners||Torx|
|Blade Edge||Plain||Weight||4.4 oz|
|Blade Grind||-||Origin||Made in USA|
|Blade Finish||Black Cerakote||Manufatured by||Hogue|
RSK® is a registered trademark of Douglas S. Ritter
* "AXIS" is a registered trademark of Benchmade Knife Company.
**Specifications subject to change without notice.
Doug Ritter is an award-winning journalist and founder of Equipped To Survive with over 30 years of experience reviewing outdoor and survival gear. He is the sole consumer advocate serving on SAE and RTCM committees that develop U.S. and international minimum performance standards and guidance for distress beacons, other emergency signaling devices and all the passenger safety, survival and evacuation equipment used on commercial aircraft. Ritter designs and consults on survival gear, survival kits and outdoor equipment including knives.
Ritter is also the founder and Chairman of Knife Rights (www.KnifeRights.org), America's effective knife owner advocacy organization responsible for the enactment of 34 bills repealing knife bans in 23 states and over 100 cities and towns since 2010.
Hogue, Inc. (www.Hogueinc.com) is home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Every Hogue product – from handgun grips to long gun stocks to AR components to specialty knives to gear and accessories – is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue, carried into the next generation by his sons Aaron and Patrick, by Managing Partner Jim Bruhns, by his grandson Neil, and by each and every employee at Hogue, Inc.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Sweet halloween knife