The DPx HEST/F 3.0 - the most refined HEST folder, it is made by LionSTEEL, design by Robert Young Pelton. Full strength with M390 blade steel - frequently used in high-end knives. For added strength without increasing weight, they added a 440 stainless lock bar insert and still included the RotoBlock to turn it into a de facto fixed blade. The ultimate in elegant strength, the DPx HEST/F 3.0 is one of the toughest EDC knives.
- Black Stonewashed M390 stainless steel blade
- 440 stainless steel lock bar insert
- Reversible pocket clip (similar to the HEST/F Urban models)
- 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame lock
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker with hex base and flat replacement screw
- 1/4" hex socket driver/lanyard hole
- Wire strippers jimping
- Thumb grip/bottle opener on the blade
- Blade Length: 3.15"
- Cutting Edge: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.40"
- Overall Length: 7.625"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.184"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Saber
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Bronze 3D Machined Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.535"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Designer: Robert Young Pelton
- Origin: Italy