Brand new knives - Old inventory!
*ESEE 4S-MB-OD, Orange G-10 Handles with MOLLE Back and MOLLE Locks, No Box
ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
Esee model 4 is one of the most popular knives in the ESEE line. If your hunting, fishing or just camping I think you will find many uses out of these knives.
- Overall Length: 9.0"
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
- Blade Width: 1.25"
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 RC
- OD Green Coated Blade
- Removable Handles
- Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
- Ambidextrous Black Kydex Sheath
- Orange G10 Handles
- Packaged in a plastic bag with sheath instruction sheet and survival business card.