BRK Avispa Folder, Black Nylon handles, SK5 High Carbon Steel, Plain Edge, Design by Esee Knives
The BRK Avispa, which is the Spanish word for Wasp, is the big brother to the Zancudo folder Design by Esee Knives. With it's Drop Point Blade Style. It also features textured nylon handles and dual thumb studs. I think this folder will be compatible for everyone.
- Blade Length: 3.5 in.
- Overall Length: 8.5 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3.26 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in.
- Blade Material: Flat Ground
- Blade Material: SK5 High Carbon Steel Drop Point Blade
- Handle Thickness: 0.36 in.
- Lock Mechanism : Frame Lock
- Handle Length: 5.00 in.
- Textured nylon handles
- Pocket Clip: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Down
- Design by Mike Perrin & Jeff Randall
- Country of Origin: Taiwan