Brand new knives - Old inventory!
ESEE Knives, 3S-TG-B Tactical Gray Partially Serrated Edge with Black G-10 Handles and Molded Sheath
Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin of Randall's Adventure & Training (ESEE Knives) designed the Model 3 based on the input from soldiers and cops in the field. After a few tweaks to the original concept, it didnt take long for the ESEE-3 to become the tactical fixed blade by which all others are judged. With its G-10 handles and 1/8 thick blade its truly a slicing and cutting machine! The Model 3 also has some of the best carry options in the industry. Whether its clipped inside your waistband or carried on your MOLLE gear, the molded sheathing and Cordura options hold the knife securely and safely, ready to deploy at a moments notice. And while its carried by special teams all over the world, The ESEE-3 also works well as a true utility knife for adventurers, hikers, backpackers or just working around the farm. As with all ESEE fixed blades, the Model 3 is backed by ESEE's No-Questions-Asked warranty. The ESEE-3 is Jeff Randalls personal favorite among all the ESEE designs.
ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for - especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. We suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.
- Overall length: 8.31 inches
- Blade length: 3.88 inches
- Maximum thickness: .125 inches
- Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Hardness: 55 - 57 RC
- Blade Finish: Tactical Gray Textured Powdered Coated Finish
- Blade Edge: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Handle Thickness: 0.50 inches
- Weight: 5.0 ounces (knife only)
- Weight: 9.3 ounces (knife and sheath)
- Glass-breaking Pommel
- Country of Origin: USA
- Black Molded Sheath with, Clip Plate, Paracord Lanyard and Cord Lock