Product DescriptionHennessy Scout Zip, side entrance zipper closure
This is our "Original" non asymmetrical model with updated features. It comes with a larger, slightly asymmetrical rainfly to improve coverage over head and feet when laying on the diagonal. The headroom of the hammock is for anyone up to 5' 8" This is a great first hammock at a special price for young adventurers, Scouts and Guides or anyone within the height and weight limits. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult when using the hammock.
What's Included: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammockSpecifications
- Height limit: 5'8" tall / 175 cm
- Weight limit: 150 lbs.
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz / 1200 g
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 10"
- Hammock fabric: 200D Oxford Nylon
- Hammock dimensions: 100" x 48"
- Mesh: 30 D polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending ropes: two x 10' long 1200 lb. test polyester ropes
- Webbing straps: low stretch 42" long x 1 1/2" wide polyester webbing straps called "tree huggers
- Rainfly weight: 10.5 oz / 305 g
- Rainfly fabric: 70D polyurethane coated polyester ripstop
- Rainfly dimensions: A parallelogram with - short side - 70" - long side - 84" - short diagonal - 80" long diagonal -130"
- Color: Forest green with black trim
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (18 g., 5/8 oz.)