Hogue Deka, ABLE Lock Folding Knife, 24267, 3.25" CPM-20CV Black Cerakote Modified Wharncliffe Blade, G-Mascus FDE G-10 Handle
The Deka folder features G10 handles with a variety of attractive patterns. The knife comes with modified Wharncliffe and clip point variations to fit your needs and tastes. The ambidextrous blade is easy to deploy thanks to the included thumbstuds. The knife comes with the ABLE-Lock system that secures the knife while open or closed. This version has the modified Wharnclife blade with a black cerakote finish and a G-Mascus FDE coloring on the G10 handles.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Wharnciffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Handle Material: G-Mascus Flat Dark Earth (FDE) G10 Scales with Crosshatch Texture
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in the USA