Hogue Deka ABLE Lock Folding Knife, 24263, 3.25" CPM-20CV Stonewashed Modified Wharncliffe Blade, G-Mascus Blue Lava G10 Handles
The Deka folder features G10 handles with a variety of attractive patterns. The knife comes with modified Wharncliffe and clip point variations to fit your needs and tastes. The ambidextrous blade is easy to deploy thanks to the included thumstuds. The knife comes with the ABLE-Lock system that secures the knife while open or closed. This version has the modified Wharncliffe with a stonewashed finish and G-Mascus Blue Lava coloring on the G10 handles.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Handle Material: G-Mascus Blue Lava G10 Scales with Crosshatch Texture
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Reversible with Filler Plate
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really happy with my new Deka, ordered on 1/10/22 and received the newer generation with 2 less screws and a deep carry clip. The knife came super sharp and well centered, with a nice smooth motion.