Jake Hoback Talim Combatives HOB011L, 3.5" S35VN Black Stonewash Wharncliffe Plain Blade, Black G-10 Handle
Combatives (CQC, CQB) is defined in the following way by the US Army:
Hand-to-hand combat is an engagement between two or more persons in an empty-handed struggle or with hand-held weapons such as knives, sticks, or projectile weapons that cannot be fired. Proficiency in hand-to-hand combat is one of the fundamental building blocks for training the modern soldier.
Purpose: The Talim Combatives Fixed Blade System is a life saving device. It is a purpose-built tool for cutting and piercing flesh in an offensive/defensive situation. It’s built to cut through typical clothing/gear that would be in aforementioned situations in order to complete the task at hand and potentially save one’s life.
- The blade is ground to a zero edge, then back-beveled to create the final edge. This makes for an extremely sharp final edge.
- The handles are press fit 1/16thof an inch into the blade and then glued in place with a high-temperature tolerant rubberized adhesive. This aids in removing potential hardware that could loosen/corrode over time. It also makes for extremely strong handle retention.
- The handles are 3D textured and contoured to aid in grip and comfort – even when wet or covered in foreign materials.
- The knife has a curved and contoured pommel that indexes perfectly for extremely fast draw times from the sheath system.
- The momentum sheath system is built for extreme speed and retention under most circumstances.
|Brand||Jake Hoback Knives||Blade Style||Wharncliffe|
|Product Name||Talim Combatives Live Blade||Blade Type||Plain|
|Model #||HOB011L||Handle Material||G10 Inlayed Handle w/ Diamond Texture|
|Overall Length||7.5"||Handle Color||Black|
|Blade Length||3.5"||Sheath||Momentum Sheath System|
|Cuting Edge||3.5"||Sheath Material||Kydex|
|Blade Material||S35VN||Weight||3.3 oz|
|Blade Thickness||0.19"||Weight w/ Sheath||5.7 oz|
|Blade Finish||DLC Black Stonewash||Origin||USA|