Marshall has been making knives since 2002, It was not until 2015 that he started making knives full time focusing on folding knives, centering on the fit and finish and premium materials. He has always felt that form follows function, yet views knife making as an art form, they become more than just a practical knife.
With over built knives being so popular he wanted to make the biggest little knife he could. Little knives often do not handle large tasks well, so he made a knife with a broad blade for these large tasks, while staying compact. The Goblin was inspired by the 1984 US Airforce XF-85 Goblin experimental fighter jet that was compact, yet packed a punch. There are three ways to opening the Goblin, from the front flipper tab, to the finger flick or the traditional thump hole opening. Added to the design is a stylish pocket clip to finish it off.
- Dependable CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Compact and ergonomic dark bronze anodized titanium handle for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing and front flipper offer smooth flip opening
- Overall Length: 5.63" /143mm
- Blade Length: 2.18" / 55.6mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" / 3.0mm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Dark Bronze Anodized Titanium
- Color: Gray
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 2.4oz/68g
- Model Name: Goblin
- Designer: Noble Knives
- Origin: China