Product DescriptionKershaw 6723B Kai Shun Wasabi Bread Knife
There really is no substitute for a good bread knife. If you want to slice your whole-loaf bread without crushing and with less crumbing, you should own a bread knife. The Kai Wasabi Black Bread Knife is an excellent choice. With its wide serrations, you can gently saw through just about any kind of loaf for a beautiful slice every time. The Wasabi Black Bread Knife’s long, nine-inch length makes it easy to cut just about any loaf, no matter how large. It’s also wonderful for slicing chewy bagels quickly and easily. Cooking’s a pleasure when you have the cutlery you need for every job. To make sure your kitchen is well-stocked, be sure to add the Wasabi Black Bread Knife to your must-have list.
- Blades are embellished with the Japanese characters for "wasabi"
- Handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Antibacterial handle helps prevent growth of bacteria
- Steel: Daido 1K6 high-carbon stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene blended with real bamboo powder
- Blade Length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz
- Country Of Origin: China