Designed by Matt Diskin, the Launch 12 is the baby brother of Kershaw’s popular Launch 8. Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Launch 12 offers stiletto style for a new generation. More compact than the original Launch 8, the Launch 12 weighs just 1.9 ounces, making it exceptionally easy to carry. The slim blade is sharpened on one side and has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style. Integrated fingerguards on handle top and bottom keep fingers away from danger.
• Made in the USA; stiletto styling in a smaller package
• The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
• Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is comfortably slim with carbon fiber insert
• Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
Comply with all local, State, and Federal regulations regarding the purchase, owning, carrying, and transportation of automatic knives.
- A Matt Diskin design
- Made in the USA
- Opening: Push-button open
- Lock: Push-button lock release
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, black stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, olive green anodized, carbon fiber insert front
- Blade Length: 1.9 in.
- Overall Length: 5.75 in.
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (54 g)