Product DescriptionKershaw/Almar Knives 2330GRN AM-4, Green
The AM-4 features SpeedSafe assisted opening for quick and simple one-handed opening. Just pull back on the flipper or push on the thumbstud. The blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a handsome satin finish and a top swedge. The front handle scale is G-10—crowned and polished for a smooth feel and classy look. The back is pure steel with a sturdy frame lock to keep the blade in position until you release it. The AM-4 also features a deep-carry pocketclip with AL MAR™ KNIVEs' red logo emblem and—for an extra measure of visual interest—we used red standoffs.
In addition to a dedication to the original designs, Kershaw kept two things in mind when creating these exciting AL MAR™ KNIVES: quality and value. We are using top-notch materials including top-of-the-line blade steel and real G-10 scales. Plus, we’re paying special attention to details. Yet we’re keeping the prices down on these classic knives—which means these brilliant AL MAR™ KNIVES are now readily available to a new generation of knife enthusiasts.
- Red tube spacers
- AL MAR™ KNIVES design
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Single-position deep-carry pocketclip (right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, satin finish
- Handle: Polished contoured G-10 front, contoured steel back with black-oxide coating
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Open length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)
- Origin: China