Product DescriptionKershaw Payload 1925, 3.33 in. 8Cr13MoV PlainEdge, Glass-filled Nylon Handle
The Payload delivers
Get your hands on the Payload and you will soon appreciate its practicality.
The Payload stores a 5-bit screwdriver set on board: a #1 slotted screwdriver, a #1 Phillips™, a #2 slotted, #2 Phillips™, and a T-6. Just remove the bit you want, then push the button at mid-handle to release the bit driver in the back of the handle. The spring-loaded bit driver slides out, ready to accept your chosen bit. When your job is done, replace the bit and slide the bit driver back into the handle.
In addition to the handy on-board bit set, you also get a big, beefy utility blade. Open this manual knife one-handed using the convenient thumb stud. The blade is quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with a no-nonsense bead-blasted finish. A secure locking liner holds this wide blade safely open during use.
The Payload has its own custom pocketclip and it’s ready to go to work now.
- Manual opening with thumbstud
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Five standard bits stored in handle: #1 & #2 slotted, #1 & #2 Phillips, T-6
- Out-the-back spring-loaded bit driver
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178.6g)