When you’re out in the field you need a knife that’s ready when you are and you’ve got it in the Kershaw® Rhetoric Assisted Knife. This quality knife made of 3Cr13 steel opens quickly and easily. Use this knife for work, outdoors and so much more. The blackwash finish looks sharp and hides scratches.
The Rhetoric from Kershaw Knives is a compact utility flipper that will convince you to carry a knife every day. The sub-three-inch blade is deployed almost effortlessly with Kershaw's patented SpeedSafe assist mechanism.
You’ll be ready to get to work with the Kershaw® Rhetoric Assisted Knife.
- Blade Length: 2.9" (7.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.0" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.0" (17.8 cm)
- Blade Material: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Black GFN
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)
- Origin: China