Opinel Paring Knives and Peeler, Set of 4, Colored Beachwood HandlesFeatures
- Providing all the basics you need for everyday food prep, this quartet of basic knives handles prep tasks from peeling apples to slicing tomatoes and trimming. Crafted in France by Opinel, whose award-wining cutlery is legendary for its quality, the knives will provide years of exceptional service.
- Set includes a 4" paring knife, a 4" serrated knife, a birds beak paring knife and a peeler.
- Each knife is forged from Sandvik stainless steel, which resists corrosion, and maintains a superior edge with minimal maintenance.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
- Durable beechwood handles are contoured for a comfortable grip and sealed with varnish.
- Made in France by Opinel, world-renowned makers of precision cutlery since 1890.