Princeton Tec Apex LED Headlamp, Black
The Princeton Tec APEX is a true high-performance head lamp. In the middle is a 3 Watt Maxbright LED paired with calibrated optics for spotting at long distances. Along the sides are 4 Ultrabright LED's for wide-beam proximity lighting. This dual-beam arrangement gives you the choice to see further ahead or maximize peripheral vision, making the APEX an excellent choice for night hiking and rescue operations.
For close-up work around camp the side-mounted Ultrabright LED's emit a smooth powerful "shadow-free" light. The APEX features dual switch controls so the center and side LED's can be controlled independently. There are 4 brightness modes plus one safety flash mode. A battery power meter indicates high, medium or low battery life; no more guessing how much battery power you have left! The current regulated LED's provide constant brightness through a longer range of the battery life.
The APEX has a burn time of 72 hours (high setting) to 150 hours (low setting) and a full-on light output of 60 lumens. The APEX is compatible with alkaline, lithium or rechargeable batteries. The high-impact case is submersible to 1 meter. The APEX weighs 9.8 oz. with 4-AA batteries (included). Available in your choice of colors.Features
- Colors available: Black
- Princeton Tec part numbers: APX-BK
- 3 watt Maxbright LED provides intense, smooth, bright light at long range
- 4-Ultrabright LED's for close range tasks and wide angle
- Regulated LED's on all modes for constant light output
- Battery power meter
- Submersible to 1 meter
- 4 light levels and a safety flash mode
- Heatsink thermal regulation allows LED's to burn brighter and longer
- Compatible with alkaline, lithium or rechargeable batteries
- Dual switch design provides independent control over center and side LED's
- Impact resistant