Spyderco C11FPBKS90V FRN Blue Lined Delica 4 w/CPM S90V, Knifeworks Exclusive-Limited to 600
Spyderco’s original Delica® model helped pioneer the concept of lightweight, injection-molded folding knife handles in the early 1990's. Now in its fourth-generation of design evolution, the highly refined Delica 4 Lightweight remains one of Spyderco’s most popular and in-demand models.
Knifeworks Exclusive Delica 4 features a full-flat ground PlainEdge blade machined from an ultra high performance Crucible CPM S90V Stainless steel enriched with Vanadium content that promotes the formation of hard vanadium carbides instead of chromium carbides, increasing the steel's wear resistance and edge-holding properties while leaving additional free chromium available to enhance corrosion resistance. The full-flat ground for exceptional edge geometry and features a Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening.
This Exclusive Delica 4 is features with two thin liners sandwhich in between the black FRN handle, the skeletonized stainless steel liners for superior structural strength. They also support the knife's sturdy back lock mechanism and its silver four-position clip, which is configurable for left or right-side, tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Lightweight Black FRN Handle with Blue Lining and Backspacer
- Silver clip and Silver Hardware
- CPM S90V Full Flat Ground Blade with a PlainEdge
- Stainless Steel Liners and Back Lock
- Overall Length: 7.15" (182 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.90" (74 mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S90V
- Closed Length: 4.25" (108 mm)
- Edge Length: 2.563" (65 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (71 g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.098" (2.5 mm)
- Handle Material: FRN
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up/Down
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Grind: Full-Flat
- Origin: Japan