Many fans of the iconic Delica 4 Lightweight prefer the extreme cutting power and versatility of the Wharncliffe-bladed version. This elite knife raises the bar even higher by rendering its Wharncliffe blade in K390 tool steel.
Enriched with vanadium, tungsten, molybdenum, and cobalt, K390 is renowned for its toughness and edge-holding ability. The full-flat-ground blade of this knife is paired with a Bi-Directional Textured FRN handle molded in the distinctive blue color of Spyderco’s K390 family.
- Overall Length: 7.12" (181mm)
- Blade Length: 2.87" (73mm)
- Edge Length: 2.53" (64mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.098" (2.5mm)
- Blade Steel: K390
- Grind: Full-Flat
- Closed Length: 4.25" (108mm)
- Handle: FRN
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: 4-position
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Weight: 2.4oz (68g)
- Origin: Japan