Product DescriptionSpyderco Spin C86GFBLP, VG-10 Steel, Nishijin Glass Fiber Handle, PlainEdge, Sprint Run
One of Spyderco's specialties is synthesizing style and function into extremly compact packages. The Spin exemplifies these properties, offering and efficient full-flat ground Wharncliffe blade paired with a handle constructed of one solid stainless steel scale and one of handsome blue Nishijin glass fiber. The stainless scale houses the knife's Reeve Intergral Lock(R.I.L.) mechanism that locks securely open and also supports a pocket clip configured for right-side tip-down carry. This limited-edition Sprint run puts a new "Spin" on a classic design.Specifications:
- Overall Length: 4.13in., 105mm.
- Closed Length: 2.50in., 64mm.
- Blade Length: 1.85in., 47mm.
- Cutting Edge:1.62in., 41mm.
- Blade Thickness: 0.098in., 2.5mm.
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: Nishijin Glass Fiber
- Weight: 1.3oz., 37g.
- Grind: Full-flat
- Country of Origin: Japan