Spyderco YoJumbo Sprint Run (C253CFP) - 3.98" CPM S90V Satin Wharncliffe Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle
This new addition is Designed by personal-defense expert Michael Janich, the YoJumbo is an “upsized” version of his time-tested Yojimbo 2. In this elite Sprint Run expression of it, the knife is stunning!
- Sprint Run Wharncliffe blade with a hollow grind made from CPM S90V stainless steel.
- Spyderco's signature Round Hole opener.
- Sprint Run carbon fiber handle scales that sandwich steel liners.
- Spyderco's exceptional Compression Lock system.
- Four-position pocket clip.
|Knife Type||Folding Knife|
|Overall Length||9.26 in|
|Closed Length||5.37 in|
|Blade Length||4.00 in|
|Blade Thickness||0.15 in|
|Handle Thickness||0.45 in|
|Blade Material||CPM S90V|
|Handle Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Lock Type||Compression Lock|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Holy mother of God, this thing is huge, I’ve been wanting one for a while just not in s30v. The grind was completely even and centering was dead on. Thanks guys!