Product DescriptionUCO Original Candle Lantern Plus LED Light
Blending timeless charm and classic features with 21st century technology, UCO has combined the Original Candle Lantern with a battery powered LED light and created the ultimate in flexibility. Add the convenience and functionality of a flashlight to the many features of the candle lantern. The flashlight fits conveniently into the base of the Original UCO Candle Lantern. The battery powered LED light works whether it is attached to the lantern or not. And it comes with a handy tabletop stand to provide optimized convenience and functionality. The unique "best of two worlds" combination provides warm candle light, plus a battery powered LED light. Safe, lightweight and reliable. Each candle burns up to 9 hours while the batteries for the LED flashlight will last up to 40 hours. Original Candle Lantern Plus LED Light Value Pack: The Original Candle Lantern Plus LED Light is also available with a 3-pack of candles packed in a protective fleece bag to hold your Candle Lantern and accessories in one convenient place. Available in Aluminum, Colors, and Brass.
The Original Candle Lantern Plus LED Light is the ultimate in versatily.Features
- Detachable LED light, with tabletop stand, attaches to base of lantern
- Up to 40-hours of LED light by two CR2032 button cell batteries
- Collapses down to 4.75 in height
- Lightweight, yet durable, aluminum or brass construction
- Easy-slide glass chimney
- Carrying handle and hanging bail
- Spring-loaded candle tube
- 9-hour candle is efficient and reliable
- Candle viewing slot
- Twist-lock base
- Warms tent and removes condensation
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics
- Dimensions: 7 high x 2 diameter, 18cm high x 5cm diameter
- Closes to: 4.75 high x 2 diameter, 12cm high x 5cm diameter
- Weight (w/ candle): 7.1 oz., 201g
- Candle: UCO 9-hour, Citronella, or Beeswax candles
- Using Candle Lanterns
- The image of a glowing tent in the wilderness night, stars and moon overhead, is an appealing one. With a little common sense a UCO Candle Lantern is as safe in a tent as other light sources, and much more appealing and economical. A Candle Lantern produces warmth in a tent while reducing condensationtry that with a headlamp! Always ventilate the tent adequately, keep the heat shield away from tent walls, and keep the burning candle within sight. The result is a warm tent, plenty of light to read by, and your headlamp's batteries are preserved for those times when you really need them.
- WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.