Al Mar Slimline Quicksilver Framelock 4046, 5" D2 Plain Blade, Titanium Handle
You have to hold it to believe it. The Quicksilver Slimline Ultralight feels like a dream thanks to precision balancing and construction. The ceramic bearing pivot system opens and closes smoothly. The frame lock is infallible. The all-titanium handle construction makes this knife as lean as it is mean. The classic D-2 TALON blade is razor sharp and has incredible edge retention. If you are looking to add a legend in the making to your collection, this is it.
- Total Length: 11.25 in.
- Closed Length: 6.125 in.
- Blade Length: 5 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in.
- Blade Material: D2 (HRC 58-60)
- Blade Style: Talon
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 6.125 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.4 in.
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Color: Titanium
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Yes, Stainless Steel, Left & Right Reversible
- Knife Type: Folding Slimline Frame Lock
- Opener: Ceramic Bearing Pivot System w/ Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Best Use: EDC, Slicing Chores, Opening Packages, Daily Cutting Tasks