The K2003A4 Gremlin is a smooth flipper knife with an ergonomic build for everyday carry. This model is a scale down version of Sprite. It features a bead blasted titanium hadle with red marbled carbon fiber inlays and a clip point blade made from dasmasteel. A secure titanium pocket clip and ultra thin profile allows comfortable daily carry.The Gremlin provides a comfortable, ergonomic design that is the perfect size for EDC use.
Damasteel blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
Chamfered titanium handles with carbon fiber inlays for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Overall Length: 6.85"/174.2mm
- Blade Length: 2.91''/73.91mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.11''/3mm
- Blade Material: Damasteel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Titanium/Carbon Fiber
- Color: Gray with Red/Black marbled inlay
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Model Number: K2003A4
- Designer: Kim Ning