Knives are tools that have been use by human civilization for thousands of years to do almost every task we needed for survival, we have evolved along with the knives and right now we are at an very advanced and exciting age where knives are no longer just useful tools but can also be fun to use with the advancements we've made to them along the way.
Jerry, mostly being known under the designer alias Jelly Jerry. From the beginning of his designing career, He has set his goal as a knife designer to bring more unique designs that are practical but fun to look at, to use and to be a reliable companion to the user, and He also wants the person owning his knives to be able to enjoy them without having to worry about the quality of the knife, and that is why he decided to partner with Kansept knife to bring you exactly what he envisions on how knives should be, quality, fun and reliable.
The Delta is Jerry's first collaboration with Kansept knives, the design was base on his inspiration from sci-fi movies aesthetic, he wanted to design something that look like it belong to a distance future, where humans is a multi-planetary species, what would their simple tools such as a knife look like ?
To Jerry, the Delta is exactly what he think a knife used by an advance multi-planetary species would look like, and he has partnered with Kansept to bring that vision to real life.
- Dependable CPM-S35VN drop point blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Ergonomic plain titanium handle for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Overall Length: 8.45''/214.6mm
- Blade Length: 3.54"/90mm
- Blade Thickness:0.157''/4.0mm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium w/ Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Color: Gray with Black/Blue
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 5.54oz/157g
- Model Name: Delta
- Model Number: K1011A2
- Designer: Jelly Jerry
- Origin: China