Kershaw Dividend Assisted Opening Knife (1812BLK20CV)- 3.00" Stonewashed CPM-20CV Drop Point Blade, Black Aluminum Handle
The Kershaw Dividend has a smaller build and is modeled off the wildly popular Link model. The Kershaw Dividend, which is proudly made in the USA, has a thin steel blade for everyday slicing and piercing jobs. Its handle has a soft curvature that comfortably fits in the hand for prolonged use. A reversible tip-up pocket clip is included with the Dividend for safe everyday carrying.
- CPM-20CV super steel drop point blade with a stonewash finish.
- Flipper tab for SpeedSafe assisted opening action.
- Milled black aluminum handle for an excellent grip.
- Liner lock for a secure lock-up mechanism.
- Four-way reversible carry pocket clip.
|Knife Type||Assisted Opening|
|Overall Length (in)||7.25|
|Closed Length (in)||4.25|
|Blade Length (in)||3.00|
|Blade Thickness (in)||0.09|
|Handle Thickness (in)||0.37|
|Blade Hardness (HRC)||59-61|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Clip Position||Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Right/Left Carry|