Ferrum Reserve 8" Chef Knife, High Carbon Steel, Reclaimed Walnut Wood Handle
The Ferrum Reserve 8 inch Chef's Knife will help ease the culinary tasks of slicing and dicing, mincing and chopping. Re-thinking the entire process how knives are made and using new technology, the knife-making experts at Ferrum Technologies incorporate advanced production techniques, and metals with greater purity and density for fantastic cutting performance. Each knife in the Reserve Collection features a handsome, ergonomically contoured handle made of reclaimed black walnut and polished to a gorgeous luster. Ferrum knives are built using unique metal forming techniques to look great, feel great in the hand, and deliver razor sharp performance.
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel, cryo-hardened to a hardness of 61.
- Black Walnut handle made from wood reclaimed from Oregon's walnut groves.
- Hand sharpened to a 16 Degree "apple seed" edge to achieve the best combination of sharpness and durability.
- Blade is treated with a Chromium rich alloy which resists harsh corrosive elements.
- Crowning technique rounds the spine and flush sands every seam to insure a comfortable grip.
- Heel is 20% wider than traditional chef's knives, resulting in smother cutting motion.
- Lifetime limited warranty from Ferrum with normal use and proper care.
- Overall Length: 13.25"
- Blade Length: 8"
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Steel: American High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Reclaimed Walnut
- Origin: USA