GiantMouse ACE Farley Slipjoint - 2.75" Bholer M390 Satin Drop Blade, Brass Handle
The slipjoint may be the most ubiquitous type of pocketknife ever. Your father probably carried one. Your grandfather almost certainly carried one. So when GiantMouse began to design this slipjoint, they incorporated their collective feelings of responsibility to prior generations of slipjoint users.- to produce a simple, yet beautiful non-locking folder that would be sure to please.
- Bohler M390 Blade Steel with a Satin Finish.
- Reversible wire clip for tip-up everyday pocket carry.
- Steel liners, spring, screws
- Bronze washers
- Blade and Spring designed with radiused spines.
- Stop pin on the close side preventing blade from touching the spring.
- Machined "cut-outs" on the scales on each side of the jimping.
- Produced to exacting standards by Bestech Knives
|Knife Type||Folding Knife||Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Product Name||ACE Farley||Blade Grind||Flat|
|Model #||FARLEY-BRASS||Blade Finish||Satin|
|Overall Length||6.4"||Handle Material||Brass|
|Closed Length||3.65"||Handle Color||Gold|
|Blade Length||2.75"||Lock Type||Slipjoint (Non Locking)|
|Cutting Edge||2.68"||Clip Position||Tip-Up / Right or Left Hand|
|Blade Thickness||0.118"||Weight||3.4 oz|
|Blade Material||Bohler M390||Produced by||Bestech Knives|
|Designer||Jens Anso, Jesper Voxnaes|