Fenix ARB-L16-700U, USB Rechargeable Li-ion 16340 Battery
Our little battery just got a big upgrade!! Welcome the Fenix ARB-L16-700U USB rechargeable li-ion battery! The ARB-L16-700U battery can be charged by its own USB port and by the charger as well. A protective circuit is built into the anode and covered with a riveted steel hat. The battery is fully covered with the steel shell, thus the potential risk of short circuiting caused by collision or impact is hugely eliminated!
NOTICE: USB CABLE SOLD SEPARATELY
Chargers recommended for this battery: ARE-C1+, ARE-C2+, ARE-X2, or ARE-X1+
- Fenix ARB-L16-700U 16340 Rechargeable Battery
- Micro USB charing port lets you charge the battery directly
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- Multiple layers of protection
- 500 charge cycles can be expected from a properly maintained battery.
- Fully covered wth a riveted steel shell for impact resistance
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and over heating protection
- Three sets of over-head protection: Pressure relief valve protection, separate microporous protection, and PTC cathodal block protection