Benchmade Bugout 535BK-2, 3.24" CPM-S30V Cerakote Blade, CF-Elite Handle
The Bugout they’ve all been waiting for. Blacked out from tip to tail, this Bugout will be a favorite amongst customers of all lifestyles. Re-engineered with Benchmade’s new CF-Elite™ handle technology, the 535BK-2 weighs in slightly lighter than its predecessors, yet boasts greater rigidity under pressure. Just when you thought the Bugout® couldn’t get any lighter…
- Black Cerakoting drop point blade made from CPM-S30V stainless steel.
- Black titanium thumb stud opener with bronze washers for smooth opening.
- Textured CF-Elite handle scales over nested steel liners.
- Safe, strong, and ambidextrous AXIS-Lock mechanism.
- Reversible, deep-carry pocket clip plus an oversized lanyard hole.
|Overall Length||7.46 in|
|Closed Length||4.22 in|
|Blade Length||3.24 in|
|Blade Thickness||0.090 in|
|Handle Thickness||0.42 in|
|Blade Hardness||58-60 HRC|
|Blade Type||Drop Point|
|Blade Finish||Black Cerakote|
|Clip Position||Reversible Tip Up|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great knife. Even grind lines. Near perfect blade centering. Solid lock up. Smooth action. The CF-elite handle scales are a worthwhile upgrade if you’re already a fan of the original blue (and ranger green/grey) Bugout. Noticeably less flex than the original Grivory (GFN, glass filled nylon) polymer. Fantastic online price. Very fast shipping. Ordered the knife on the day of its release. Received the knife in less than 5 days. Highly recommended edc knife and online retailer