Benchmade Bugout Folding Knife (535BK-08)- 3.24" CPM-S30V Cobalt Cerakote Drop Point Plain Blade, Storm Gray Grivory Handle
By releasing the Bugout, Benchmade shocked the knife industry in 2017. It turned out to be the knife that nobody knew they were looking for. It possessed an ambidextrous lock and opener, was lightweight, ergonomic, and fashioned of high-quality materials. The Bugout has grown to be one of the most popular knives ever sold in the years since. The Bugout was actually designed by Benchmade to be a knife for everyone, and no collection would be complete without one.
- Cobalt Cerakote drop point blade made of CPM-S30V steel.
- Dual black-finished titanium thumb studs with bronze pivot washers.
- Textured Storm Gray Grivory handle scales over nested steel liners.
- Safe, strong, and ambidextrous AXIS-Lock mechanism.
- Reversible Mini Deep-Carry pocket clip and oversized lanyard hole.
|Knife Type||Folding Knife|
|Overall Length (in)||7.46|
|Closed Length (in)||7.46|
|Blade Length (in)||4.22|
|Blade Thickness (in)||0.09|
|Blade Hardness (HRC)||58-60|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Blade Finish||Cobalt Cerakote|
|Handle Finish||Storm Gray|
|Clip Position||Tip-Up | Right, Left|