Benchmade Claymore (9071SBK-1) 3.6" D2 Black Tanto Parially Serrated Blade, Ranger Green Textured Grivory Handle
An explosive new design bound to take the battlefield by storm. The 9070SBK-1 Claymore™ with Green Ranger Grivory grip is a slender push button powerhouse, packed full of hidden features and inspired by one of the most notorious directional mines. Incorporating a new steel to Benchmade’s portfolio of premium materials, the Claymore™ blade has been crafted from CPM-D2 to provide ample toughness and edge retention. Manufactured in the USA, the Claymore™ has set a new bar for closed break strength making this our toughest folder to date.
- Cobalt black blade made from CPM D2 with serrations.
- Push button opener with a washer pivot.
- Ranger green Grivory handle scales that are textured for a sure grip.
- Button lock with an additional safety lock.
- Reversible pocket clip for deep carry.
|Overall Length (in)
|Closed Length (in)
|Blade Length (in)
|Blade Thickness (in)
|Blade Hardness (HRC)
|Handle Thickness (in)
|Tip-Up | Right, Left