Product DescriptionZero Tolerance 0393GLCF, 3.5" CPM 20CV Plain Blade, Titanium/Glow in the Dark Carbon Fiber Handle
The 0393 was a hit when it was introduced last year. Now ZT is introducing a new version with a hard-use “working” finish and a glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber handle overlay.
The 0393GLCF's handle is built of strong, lightweight titanium with Rick’s “working” finish—a no-nonsense finish that hides scuffs and scratches even better than stonewash. By day, the contoured, carbon fiber overlay gives the 0393GLCF a touch of style. But by night, the 0393CF reveals another side of its character. Take it into a darkened room and you’ll see a soft, green glow coming from the carbon fiber. This unique carbon fiber makes it easy to find your knife in the dark—and definitely makes it a conversation piece.
The 0393GLCF features a harpoon-style version of Rick Hinderer’s “spanto” blade in CPM 20CV. The blade shape offers maximum cutting power with a sturdy tip for piercing. The 20CV steel provides superior hardness and corrosion resistance, along with toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention.
For fast and easy opening, the 0393GLCF’s blade moves smoothly out of the handle with the KVT ball-bearing system and a handy flipper. It comes with a reversible titanium pocketclip, and it will also accept a selection of Hinderer custom hardware so that you can truly make it your own.
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, working finish
- Handle: Titanium, working finish, glow-in-the-dark carbon fiber overlay
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25 in. (20.9 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Made in the USA