Product DescriptionZero Tolerance 0022, 1.8" CPM 20CV Stonewashed Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber / Titanium Handle
The 0022’s under-two-inch blade is made of CPM 20CV steel for superior hardness and corrosion resistance, as well as toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention. The handle features a carbon fiber front scale with stonewashed titanium back. And even though it’s small, the 0022 is designed for hand comfort with deep finger contours to ensure a good grip.
For eye-catching looks, ZT added a decorative pivot with a blue-anodized pivot ring and matching tube spacers, which make an attractive contrast with the dark carbon fiber. ZT’s smooth KVT ball-bearing opening makes it quick, easy—and somewhat addictive—to open and close the 0022. Whether as an office-appropriate EDC or even as a backup knife, the compact 0022 packs an outsized punch of performance and quality.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Blade Steel: CPM 20CV, machine satin grinds, stonewashed flats
- Handle Material: CarbonFiber Front, Stonewashed Titanium Back
- Blade Length: 1.8 in (4.9cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Overall Length:4.75 in. (12.2cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (50 g)