Benchmade Mini Osborne Folding Knife (945-2)- 2.92" CPM-S90V Stonewashed Reverse Tanto Plain Blade, Black Carbon Fiber Handle
The Benchmade 945 Mini Osborne has been downsized to a more manageable size for everyday wear while maintaining the same cherished design that made the 940 Osborne a titan of the industry. But don't be fooled by its diminutive size; this pocket knife is just as effective as its larger sibling. It's ideal for people who have small hands or pockets, or for people who want something a little smaller but have huge hands and pockets. The ideal moment to add a high-quality, American-made cutter to your collection is right now.
- Reverse tanto blade made from CPM S90V stainless steel with a stonewash finish.
- Double thumb stud opener that can be used with your right or left hand.
- Carbon fiber handle scales.
- Benchmade's renowned AXIS lock mechanism.
- Reversible pocket clip for tip-up carry.
|Overall Length (in)
|Closed Length (in)
|Blade Length (in)
|Blade Thickness (in)
|Blade Hardness (HRC)
|Tip-Up | Right, Left